bg

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Digi Queens DT Post 5

Hi guys I am back again with another make for Polkadoodles Digi Queens. I have created a very simple card this week. I have coloured my image using just the cool grey copic markers and made the card using only a couple of distressed papers, some lace and ribbon and a couple of shells.

For this card I have used Seashore Shannon on this card, she is such a beautiful image I really wanted to do her justice and just keep it simple.



Thankyou for reading
Tait xx

3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning monochromatic creation - wow amazing! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ya Tait, just joined your blog as we will be working together which will be awesome. Have had a quick peak around and you will fit in perfectly....xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete